To make sure that pieces don’t drip memory, use the free profiler Wmemoryprofiler during integrating assessments.
A managed.net analyzer, Wmemoryprofiler supports versions 2. 2 through 4. 5. Where the profiling Api supports it, it can be attached to managing procedures possibly when they aren’t.net 4.0. This is feasible because the facts from managed systems is retrieved using Windbg rather than the stereotyping Api.
- Scanning of an representative.
- All managed dozens can be used to get item instances.
- From your own process, grab brain data.
- Obtain consciousness data from another technique.
As of version 2, the mechanism stops using Windbg for heap storage photos and switches to Clrmd. Frequent bunch photos can be taken at secure intervals thanks to this. More complex claims based on element tally, absolute memory per type, or complete heap size are also supported.
Anyone who needs to perform memory usage checks before entering the formation site for integration tests can use Wmemoryprofiler.
- Windows version of Wmemoryprofiler 2. 2
- size of the file:
- 941.06 Mb
- Upgrades of Windows,
- Windows 7.
- Windows 10.
- Windows 2000,
- Using Panels 2003
- Windows Vista,
- 98 Windows,
- Windows 8.
- Languages that are available:
- most recent revision:
- March 31, 2023, a Thursday
- Company behind Memoryprofiler Development