Scientists, both professionals and amateurs, can use the precise information about the evening clouds that Stellarium gives you. In essence, it serves as your computer’s’s observatory. Similar to what you would hear through a scope, the request displays an accurate 3d sky.
Main characteristics include:
- Over 600,000 star default archive( extended catalogs with more than 210 million lights ).
- Asterisms and constellation paintings.
- stars representing more than 20 numerous ethnicities.
- Nebula picture( complete Messier catalog )
- the planets’ spacecraft.
- Sunrises and sunsets have a very practical ambience.
- Milky Way in Reality.
All users levels can access Stellarium’s’s appealing layout. Prominent zoom features, effort authority, fish-eye prediction for planetarium domes, comprehensive keyboard controls, and telescope control are all included. You can also add features like telescope form, conjunctival simulation, and artificial satellites using Stellarium’s’s plugin control. New thermal product objects you be added from interactive wealth to your dataset as well.
Are you trying to find Stellarium for Mac? Get this
- Stellarium 32-bit 1.1.1 for Windows
- Windows 8, etc.
- Windows 8,
- Windows 7, etc.
- 10 Windows
- most recent update:
- November 7, 2023, Monday
- Stellarium Development Team