An anti-malware program called Roguekiller was created in C ++. Basic ransomware and some more sophisticated hazards, such as rootkits and insects, can both be detected and removed by the use. Strategies and name selecting are just two of the many methods Roguekiller can use to seek trojan.
Included are the following variable characteristics:
- Put an end to nefarious steps.
- Malicious expertise should be stopped.
- Malicious Dlls should be removed from systems.
- malignant hidden systems can be found and eliminated.
- Malicious autostart entries, such as Startup folders and Tasks Scheduler( 1.0 / 2.0 ), can be found and removed.
- Registry hijacks can be found and removed, such as Shell / Load entries, Extension associations, and Dlls.
The second language are supported by Roguekiller: French, English, Czech, Brazilian, and Polish.
- Panels version of Roguekiller 15. 6. 1.0
- Windows 8.1,
- Upgrades of Windows,
- Vista, Windows
- Windows 8,
- Windows 7.
- Panels 10,
- most recent up-date:
- September 20, 2023, a Tuesday
- Software Adlice