You can check the Registry, find the desired Registry prices that match the given search criteria, and then display them in a list using the small and portable program utility Regscanner.
By double-clicking the desired Registry material in Regedit, you can quickly find the Registry norms after they have been located. Additionally, you may trade Registry values to a.reg register so that Regedit may use them.
Characteristics that matter:
- You don’t need to tap F3 to find the then valuation because Regscanner displays the existing trawl corollary at again.
- Regscanner can also find Registry values using modified key dates, data length, value type Reg_ Sz and, and reg_ Dword. This is in addition to the standard string search.
- A ternary value’s’s utf string can be found using Regscanner.
- You can conduct a case-sensitive research using Regscanner.
- Regscanner shows the most recent Registry important scan while read the Registry.
- Windows 98, Xp, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8. are all versions.
- For Panels, Regscanner 2.31
- Size of the file:
- 147.90 kilobyte
- Upgrades of Windows,
- Windows 7, etc.
- Windows 10.
- 2003 Panels,
- , Windows 2000
- Windows 98,
- , Windows Vista
- Windows 8.
- languages that are spoken:
- most recent email:
- May 22, 2023, Tuesday
- Sofer, Nir