The first anti-cheat network for interactive multiplayer adventures was Punkbuster.
- Real-time consciousness checking by the Pb Client on players’ computers looking for known spies and hacks
- Multiple Internet Master Servers are used in a throttled two-tier backstory auto-update product to deliver end-user protection and prevent the installation of fake or corrupt improvements on players’ gadgets.
- Optionally, Pb Servers can be set up to check player contexts at random in search of well-known adventure engines exploits.
- In order to stop individuals from using offensive player names that contain offensive language or racial slurs, Pb administrators have an recommended” poor title” option.
- Windows version of Punkbuster 3.0
- Vista, Windows
- Windows 8.
- Windows 7,
- Windows of Windows
- most recent change:
- The 29th of July 2023
- Especially Balance, Inc.