Phpexcel is a good option if you need to use Php to develop and engage with Microsoft’s’s Excel spreadsheet application.
You can write to and read from a variety of spreadsheet file formats, including Excel( Biff ), Excel 2007( Officeopenxml). Xlsx, Csv, Libre, Gnumeric, Pdf, and Html, using the Phpexcel library, which was created in Php. It can be a minimal challenging to get started using Phpexcel because it works with some formats in addition to Ms Excel.
Included in the supported read folder formats are:
- Excel 95 and higher (. Xls ) Biff 5 – 8
- Excel 2007 and higher Office Open Xml (. Xlsx ).
- Excel 2003 Spreadsheetml (. Xml )
- Open Document Format / Oasis(. Ods )
Included in the list of supported read document styles are:
- Excel 95 and higher in Biff 8 (. Xls ).
- Excel 2007 and higher Office Empty Xml.xlsx.
You can read, create, and design Excel docs in Php using Phpexcel. The learning curve is the only drawback; using it can be challenging, certainly for beginners.
* By using the separate installation of the tcpdf, Dompdf or mpdf books.
- Panels users of Phpexcel 1.8.1
- 7 Skylights
- most recent revision:
- August 13th, 2023, a Friday
- Maarten Balliauw