With other acting processes under development, Pale Moon is a Firefox-based web website that is optimized for Microsoft Windows, Android, and Linux. It is free to use and empty resource. With diligently chosen features and adjustments to increase the browser’s’s swiftness, balance, and consumer experience while preserving compatibility with tens of Firefox extensions, Pale Moon provides you with a browsing experience that is entirely built from its own source.
Variable characteristics include:
- a well-known, effective, fully customizable interface with quick playscript manufacturing and smooth webpage drawing.
- extensive assistance for Html5, Css3, and Webgl as well as Pale Moon-exclusive extensions and themes.
- endorse for numerous Firefox elements and add-ons. The relocation tool allows Pale Moon to transfer pre-existing Firefox patterns.
Windows Vista, Windows 7,, Windows 8, etc. or Server 2008 or ago are procedure objectives. a cpu that supports Sse2. 256 Mb of unrestricted Ram Free( uncompressed ) disk space of at least 150 Mb.
- Windows’ Pale Moon 31.3.1
- Windows 8,
- Windows 10,
- Windows 8, etc.
- Windows 11,
- 7 Panels
- most recent change:
- November 8, 2023, Tuesday
- Performances by Moonchild