Are you up for an outdoor fantasy? Remember to bring a detailed map with you. Your mobile tracking device can access customized internet maps, landmarks, and roads using Map Calibrator.
To export drawings to your Gps phone, graduate your private drawings or fetch online charts. Create your personal checkpoints, represent out your routes, or determine the length of a track in boost.
- define a few well-known things to calibrate your own charts.
- Big image files can be used to make mapping bits.
- Use Google Maps, Open Street Map, Terraserver, etc. to see interactive drawings.
- buy locations, tracks, routes, or landmarks.
- Create your inner paths.
- Calculate ranges.
- state Pois or waypoints
- Exporting maps, checkpoints, songs, routes, or places to your mobile navigation device with a single click
- Windows version of Chart Calibrator 2. 6
- Size of the file:
- 994.07 kb
- Using Panels 2000
- Using Panels 2003
- Xp of Windows,
- Windows Vista,
- Windows 8, etc.
- Windows 10,
- Windows 7.
- 98 Panels
- Dialects that are spoken:
- most recent revision:
- 4th of June 2023 Monday