Upon returning home with a large number of freshly snapped photos, you discover that the camera’s’s calendar is set incorrectly for the day or meeting? No issue. Handle the traits of your docs all at once with a few clicks using Attribute Changer.
File dates, timestamps, read-only, system, and hidden status flags are all modified by property changer.
- Right-click the Windows Explorer add-on
- Change the default Windows attributes( read-only, system, hidden, etc. ).
- Created, modified, and accessed time and date passports can be changed.
- Change the time stamps and date on the photo( Exif details )
- Date and time passports should be synchronized.
- Alerts to the date and time mold
- modifications to the sibling date and time
- Select a random time and date stamp.
- Filters for folders and files to be excluded
- Monitoring in real time( easy and thorough )
- mode of model
- finish instruction manual
- Windows Attribute Changer 11.0
- Windows 8..1,
- Windows 10.
- Windows 7,
- 8 Panels
- languages that are spoken:
- most recent revision:
- August 24, 2023, a Wednesday
- . Romain Petges